Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Evil Twins = Tuche & Automaton I + II


well, this is very confusing...

the new Tuche And Automaton is back after this one got swallowed by The Wail but now I guess I need to get all the people from the old one to come over to this one or vice versa or keep both going as Evil Twins...

Yes, I think I'll keep both going...

If you've been invited to both then excellent... if you've been invited to just one and want to be invited to the other then email me and I'll send out the invites...

"there's a badness about the eyes to both theses dames and yours looks like a dead horse..."

Robin Guthrie And Harold Budd - Snowfall (Music from Mysterious Skin)


Itself rarely evocative...

2 comments:

shepherdofsharks said...

neato!

bestusedcarrs said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»