Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tesla's Tower



Unnnnnderneath The Arch-es...

We dream our dreamssssssss away...

Reality is marginal. It seemed a little wasted on him but he shrugged it off anyhow, deciding that now was the time to let the air thin.

Ideas stopped coming and he realised that, at 704 and three months, his brain was finally full.

While sleeping, he bent over Michel and whispered in his ear something he'd heard at College: "You don't believe that God is dead; he is just unconscious"

Psychic Ills - January Rain

6 comments:

doppelganger said...

Heh

You knew, of course, that our technorati fuelled vanity would lead us to your tower....

Still, your new friends frighten me nearly as much as your old ones did. I daren't look for sinister stains on their trousers.....

doppelganger said...

And hey.... I do the cybermen Ok ?

Loki said...

wondered when you'd turn up...

Cherilyn Ferroggiaro said...

I am downloading Jan Rain - will let you know what I think. I was going to ask if you like the band Blue October, but I will wait to see what this is first. ;)

Cherilyn Ferroggiaro said...

the music is hot! I don't know why, but they remind me of the cure. you and I will get along most perfectly. :)

Loki said...

well.. part of the point of this blog was to accidentally throw together a few loose strands and see what comes up... dissolve a few boundaries on the web where the mp3 blog people are different to the poetry people to the commentary people to the theorists etc...

and part because i like places to dunp words and pictures... this is like a table before a kid starts cutting and sticking...